Thursday 2 May 2013

My Birthday

so i started this in "yesterdays" blog didn't i?
oh well so i think i did.

So went to college.
I had the most brutal morning wake up man.

Felt like i had a ice pick in my fuckin' eye, went to get a cup of tea, then listened to obituary.
Man i just thought to myself.

"Hold on... thats a brutal birthday morning."


Then went to college.
First lesson, well only lesson.

Teacher showed up.

"Happy birthday will, give me a hug"

Told you she's one of the best nicest friendliest teachers.
So gave out these rice krispey cakes that me mom made.
My original plan was to make cup cakes right, like last year but you know. not a fuckin big cake.
So took them in because she made us a kickass stronghold pirate themed was metal.

So took in these rice krispey cakes handed them out and shit.
Was good man.

Then ran into me tutor which was bad, i did go to see her but you know.
"censored"

I didn't say shit.


Also a mate got me a present.
I say a mate, i mean Liam.


Him.
A bottle of Captain Morgans rum.
Wrapped in tin foil.
Couldn't find wrapping paper.
Metal.

So had that was metal n we went to the weather spoons for a few drinks. not for too long just a few in there. ended up just being us two noone else came, but still. had a laugh.

Then onward home where chilled and had a package waiting for us.
The book on polyrhythems which will keep me ocupied for a long ass fuckin' time.
and annhilator live.

Moms new favorite band.

And also waiting for me was this guy.


That shits metal man.

Sisters back.
Chillin' now just waiting for Rachel then its onward to the pub for beers and shit.

For a light one because of some fuckin' bullshit wank that i have to go to tomorrow.
Well a medium one.

So to everyone.
Goodbye.
Keep chillin'
Goodbye.
Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message