Thursday 29 November 2012

day 11, Mother fuckers fuckin' return and can go fuck emself

Basically, the title is speaking for its fuckin' self. but let me leave you with an awesome Quote I just said.

"I'm ment fucking problem, not fucking fuck.
Man I say fuck allot don't I?
Fuck me."


Anyway, the above image prity much fuckin' sums it up.
Don't go sayin shit was all my fault, when quite mother fuckin clearly, it was your fuckin' own.
How? may you fuckin' well ask.
I'll fuckin' well tell you fuckin well how.
Firstly tell us something the night before, not directly mind ya, isn't going to propperly inform someone of the events or activites of the next day ahead. If you have a fuckin' plan, that is properly planned out to the time and fuckin' minute, that you let us fuckin' well know about before-fuckin'-hand. then fair play, will follow that shit. but just in general saying. tomorrow were doing this. then not telling us anything about it, what time, where you are, where your going to be. Ent me who let anyone fuckin' well down is it?
Think about it, "You now means I for a moment but you know that way" You're sitting about chillin' out, waiting for someone, no response, been 2 hours, ask people you seen so-and-fuckin'-well-so.
nah not seem em.
humm, someone else, yo you seen so-and-mother-fuckin'-so?
Nah sorry man not all day.
well dont looks like there fuckin' well here then dose it? cant find em, cant see em, cant text or whatever em. off on the merri-fuckin-go round I mother fuckinly well go.

Then suddenly while on the merry-fuckin'-go-round.
we gotto do this shit man where are you.
I'm leaving, on me way out, ships set sail.
blablabla-bitchbitchbitch-blabla shut up.
You really let me down

Did I fuckin' now? heres an idea, Fuck off, Shut the Fuck up, and stop blaming shit on others. also dont fuckin' well shit on me mother fucker, Fuck you.

Anyway, I have something to say but the below images says it all.


what do you think of this obama?
Same mother fucker.

In other new's I should have an audition on this monday for a band. If I get the gig, i'll tell ya about it. If I don't then well, fair play still I had an audition mother fuckers :D
Heading bowling later, fuckin' ayy. could do with more beer but who fuckin' well dosent.

think will leave it as that for today.
so...
Have a nice day.
     Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message