Saturday 24 November 2012

Day 6, Recovery

Ok, I have a hang over.
dose anyone know waht a hangover is?
It means your drunk.
No. It means I was drunk, yesterday.

anyway to sum up last night heres a song

>

So anyway spent most the day chillin' out you know bed it recover and shit. chucking up every now and then and it looks like piss its rather strange. "Bet your happy I dont have a camera, Pictures" anyway.
Fuck me.

Remind me to remind shannon to read this tomorrow. Bood blog.

Let me tell you about shannon. She's about yay high, coments on me drinking and is on me course. Were rockin a radio show soon called Radioworld. gona be awesome check it. and about it really. Shes small.
And when I was asked by Rachel "Who do you think you are?
She filled in and said He thinks he is William George Benedict Stokes, complete fan of beer & stupidity
Which is prity true, yet my answer is useualy I'm me baby
Which means the same thing.

Anyway let me tell you about Rachel. Rachel is my girlfriend and stuff. about it really what else do you need to know you nosey fuckers. Anyway if anything i think this sums it up



I cant really be arsed to say any more I feel like shit.
Fuck me.
      Will.

Anyway an update.
I managed to recover and chill enough to get my short film review done and uploaded.
http://shortfilmsrus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/short-film-vol-7-last-human.html
check it out.
And side note, Rachel is annoyed because I havent mention much about her so i'm told I should put down that she is,
Nice
Lovely
You know all that shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message