Thursday 22 November 2012

Day 4 PT.2 "still chillin' "

whats up mother.. Nature.
yeah its still raining, probably.

Anyway so I may of mentioned that I am a drummer. And I recently stumbled across this image. (By recent i mean a few fuckin' minutes a-fuckin'-go)


Now do you know how true this is?
There are few songs that I can think of that I can bust out in a jam and others know what it is.
First to mind, Queen, Another one bites the dust.
Ozzy and Saint Rhoads, Crazy train.
        (Crazy mother-fuckin' Train)


AC/DC, Back In Black.
Jimi Hendrix, Purple Haze.

Just a strange thing man, other than a few songs fuck else we got?
Dream theaters Honor Thy Farther? (If you play the intro to that and your band joints in then fuck me man you got yourself a fuckin' keeper... I would say put a ring on it but then that could be disgusting... shit man)
Maybe Lamb Of God Redneck but gray area have to do some research (Test taking place on 8th dec)

anyway that shits weird man, us drummers gotta pull together, and you know what we have to do most of mother fuckingly fuckin' all.

TAKE, THE FUCKIN', BEATS BACK.

I'm sick to fuckin' dead of Motherfuckers saying.


Yo I made this sick beat last night
Okay, let me fuckin' guess  did you use a keyboard along with logic? and did you think of something in your head. play it into logic pro one button at a time at a slow tempo then when you had one bar you looped it then speed it up?
Well... Yeah I did something like that... I mean there were things available and I modified them a bit to form this sick beat.
So tell me mother fucker all the long mother fuckin hours you spend sitting down (best part of drumming, after bitches... "apparently") behind a drum kit practicing kickass awesome songs getting the basics down? to form new beats that are "sick"

See what i fuckin' mean?

Man get a drummer to go to a nightclub 4 piece 3 cymbal set. maybe chuck in a china for some reason could provide danceable shit for the night.

Anyway ya gotta have a mate like this at times


You know, goes with this song



I ent really said anything about to do with me. Well I got new headphones come and a drum book come surprisingly fuckin' early, I only fuckin' ordered them 2 days ago n all. Said they would be here on monday. lying mother fuckers.

About mother fuckin' it to be fair.
Havin' a chill out and shit.

Yeah thats it the fuckin' bezzie didn't show up cus of the rain. Not surprised he could of fuckin' melted in this shit.

Anyway.
(I just remembered, if ya read the first chapter of my book, leave a fuckin' message or something tell us what ya think need feedback on that shit)


Boom Pow
       Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message