Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 3 people

Yo, let me tell ya about what I cooked, this shit was per-motherfuckin'-tastic man. chicken right man, cut that shit up, get the carrots and shit chop those mother fucker's, then get the leek, spring onion red pepper or whatever color fuckin' pepper, and also mushrooms gotta have them. chop all that shit up, we bit of oil in the pan and shit whack in those fuckin carrot's. let chill for a bit so they ent hard. then bust in the chicken metal "Metal means badass" that shit man cook it, when it ent visibly pink add half the leek mushrooms and other thing red pepper. then cook more till you know it ent pink on inside. then add in the rest of the shit, then at the end or near the end whack in some Soy source. piss-da-la-fuckin'-resistance, shake that shit, get a bowl of rice, bust in however much you like, then whack on in your badass chicken and shit stuff. then stir that shit then boom pow baby, thats killer eatin'.
...
...
So thats what I ate last night, and possibly turned into shit this morning, either way, its like something jesus can do. turn food into shit.
...
I had a crazy dream it was not nice, I think I saw a murder then had to go to the Rozzer's, you know as a fellow helpful human. that shits shit man. well I say I think i saw a murder, two dudes were kickin a guys head around so it may have atualy been a murder. Nice dreams.
This mornin, well last night I spent some time writing reviews for some short film's, I have 2 one for "The Last Human" the other is for Slayer's "Playing With Doll's". I posted the slayer one "Standard" you should check it out heres a link to the blog.
http://shortfilmsrus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/short-film-vol-6_20.html
check it out. Its plesently kickass.
...
So its half way through the day and shit, all chillin in college as ya do. tired as a mother fucker, could do with a slash. Anyway been an alright ish day its pissin it down like a mother fucker, trains and busses cancled but ent nout ta do with me. weather, its a mother... nature.
So all in all we be chillin for the day and shit, did some shit on clockwork orange, had a slight review was alright. tutorial, was also alright. morrisons man, right over the fuckin road high point and shit. yet the food is slightly over price and a wee bit shit...
Can;t think of much shit else. so erm, its good. the walkin deads good. ya gotta feel bad for Hershal. but mainly for T-Dog.

So anyway i'm in college and may have ta take a fuckin boat home. fair play would be intresting, could bust out a fuckin tank aswell that would be badass.
atualy while i'm here I may aswell run though words I say and what they mean.
for Badass I also use the words.
Killer, Seller, Metal, or just give a nod.
        "I use the word metal alot"
thats basilcly it really, I say other shit but you know.
for bad situations its useualy a Jim
"For fuck sake" or the classic from Dog Soldiers "Bone"

Will leave ya with this kickass song, coming up with a set list for the upcoming radio show and we need a song that "represents you" and by you I mean me.
I didnt chose this one first it was atualy Animal because ya gotta have a laugh.
Anyway.
Boom Pow
       Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message