Thursday 22 November 2012

Day 4, Drink day/Chapter 1

Yo.
As I may have menchened before thursdays are days where the "bezzie" come over and we chill out drink and amybe watch the new Son's of Anarchy eppisode. if you dont like it then well listen to this.



see you like that, no go fuckin' watch the show.
Anyway as its this day and i ent gona talk much here is the first chapter of my book for you to enjoy.
Boom Pow
        Will




Chapter 1
Awakening


I feel...



Nothing...



Just darkness, from within the light...



No soft touch of cloth upon my skin...



No breath upon my lip’s...



No rush of blood...



In my lifeless state....



Just nothing...



No-one...



By my side...



The slow burn, of the crimson kiss. begins to burn upon my neck. Could this really be, the one i’ve waited for, the night of my dreams finally coming to release me. Death filling my vain’s, slowly taking me over, take me with you, I am here no more.

“Fall asleep in my arm’s”

That voice

“Fall asleep in my arm’s”

It must be, the one from my dream, she’s came to free me

“Fall asleep in my arms, fall asleep in my arm’s, never to wake up every again, never to wake up every again”

Let me tell you, let me say what i need to say

“Never to wake up ever again, never to wake up ever again”

Warmth...
“Wake up ever again”
This warm feeling grows
“Ever again”
Am I
“Wake up”
Alive?

Ahh, alive and well, why dose the light have to shine so bright. And why from so far away do you have to shine through the racks of the wood right into my eyes. Hharr just remember what he taught you, say it aloud, each morning, at least once a day if not.
Shifting my weight sitting on the bed, my feet touch the coldness of the stone floor.
“Ahh another day”
Time to wake up, get the day done and gone, but first the tradition, maybe one day won’t hurt, but hey, why not. Would be worse things that could, wait a moment...

The window...

I locked this...

But how...

Could it be?. That my dream was real?

It can’t be...

But maybe...

Come on now, check the place, say the words, slowly, take in each breath.

I inhale a deep breath of morning air, specks of dust float freely, my breath and lungs become strong, time to start

“Morning comes as a surprise”
Raising to my feet, the clod stone flooring begins to burn
“To the solitary heart”
If it did happen, why me?
“This world within my mind”
Why pick me? i’m nothing special, what if? what if i’m gone?
“Did it ever exist?”

Ergh, screw it, its too early for this shit to start. I got a long day of nothing ahead of me, some meat is in order i think.

Stretching I begin to stumble forward into a slow walk, the stone tiles get colder and colder, usually there the same after the first few steps, but after that dream who knows what’s happened. 

“Ahh, whats in you today” 
Falling upon the fridge, I open to see a half full bag of meat...

“Humm, I think I had more on the Plains of Oderen”

I should probably go out for food more, a few egg’s and butter sit beside it, no matter what I think of, I just come back to hard boiled egg’s and meat...
Rubbing my eyes I think I best just get started. At least the suns nice and warm to greet me, but why its slowly burning my neck I don’t know.
In the half full sink is one frying pan, covered in yesterdays meat grease, well I think that’s what it is. oh well it’ll burn off.

The outside world beyond the window, so awake, so full of movement. Even the un-living have more of a purpose than I at this time, even the window’s. Why is this open? Why is everything different? Why is my head spinning? Why am I just seeing this now? Ahh fuck, hopefully this... this can’t be...be-a... ahh.
Collapsing on the floor, i feel the true coldness of this place, my blood slowly begins to pour. where, why, what.

“keep sleeping”

The light begings to fade

“Silence, leads to the end”

The sound of light becomes sharper

“ Fall asleep”

The cold feeling of stone, begins to turn to ash

“ Fall to sleep, im my arm’s. fall to sleep”

This is, truely the end

“Never, to wake up”

This cannot be over

“Again”

Can it?

Gasping for breath, throwing my hand to my throat. The pain burns at my frozen touch. Struggling to breath I sit upright on the bed, throwing punched on my back, chocking spitting out a slimy black fluid.
“What the hell is this”
Looking at the black fluid that smudges my hand’s and lays in a pile on the floor. I wish I was still dreaming. About to wake up again. But something tell’s me that this won’t happen again.
Just what do i do now?
My body burn’s. My touch run’s cold. My heart is slow near to stopping. my vision clear as day. My breath drawing in dust. What is going on?

Raising to my feet, the frozen stone floor begins to burn. Something truly had happened in the night. If only there was a way to know.
My head spinning, losing sight yet seeing so clearly. 
“Ahh, this is wrongfully right.”
Trying to walk, my leg’s stumble as I fall. Flat on the ground even more confused. Seeing all detail of objects, under the bed, under the shelf on the opposite side, the spiders nest, home for years. But unknown to me, still living and full of life.
How can i see this so clearly.
The floor burns my face, my arm’s my naked chest. At least im decent to sleep in my jeans. Pushing myself up, the burning fills my hands’s. 
My arms and my body. 
Why from whats so cold...

Do i burn?

“The One” surprising myself, i say a name aloud. I cannot rush to foolish conclusions yet, it’s still to early to find out. Perhaps this is because of the family of spiders living under my shelfs.
But then again i am seeing spider family’s...


Ok I know i’m seeing things.
“Erg just get me some help”
Trying to snap my brain out of thinking, I move towards the sink, throwing myself forward facing the cold metal dish... Having to stop for a moment because I usually don’t do this unless i’ve had a few Milk’s.
Slowly, I raise my right hand, towards the seemingly so gentle nozzle, of the boiling valve. Turning ever slightly, releasing the slow, magical flow of cool water.
Sighing in relief, the water begins to flow rapidly, splashing onto the cold metal of the sink. Small droplets splash upon my face.
Swilling my burning hands under the cooling water, removing all the strange black goo from my hand’s. I begin to cupping my hands to take some mouthfuls of water.

The cool washing my face, swilling my mouth, slowly sipping the cool cold sweet liquid, the burning begins to cease. Now sipping right from the spout, taking some and cleaning my face, removing the sweat and dirt.
Wiping my hands I notice a strange feeling with them. Rubbing my face I find no problem, nothing left to clean.
Slowly rubbing my neck.
“Ahh, mother f...” Tensing my body, slowly twitching back into movement.
Slowly bringing myself to relaxing. 
I look at my hands again. seeing the unmistakable red substance...

My own blood

My eyes open once more. This time knowing the misfortune of the last sequence of events, to be true. My cheek pressed softly against the freezing stone floor. Feeling dazed, I sling my arm upwards toward trying to push myself to my feet. looking at my arm’s I see the gray dryness and cracks of stone in my skin.

I have no idea whats happening to me. I just know it needs to end. Slowly raising to my knee’s my head spins... My vision continues to mess with my mind. Seeing nothing yet everything. Cutting out in different area’s, like the old war instructional programs.
One thing I see sticks out and is clear to me. The skin on my arm’s, rubbing my body I feel that its all over. Hard as stone, covered in scales, thick, gray, what is this?

Finally standing at my feet I manage to stumble to the bathroom, launch myself onto the sink starring into the reflector. I see my body for the first time in what seems to be years. Covered in cracks. reminiscent to the Northern Spanish District. 
Slowly running my fingers down my neck I see the flakes move with my fingers and back into place. Seeing this I quickly begin to fill the sink with boiling water. dampening the cloth I begin in furiously rub my skin, ripping and pealing off all the seemly dead flesh, I begin to see a new fuller color in my skin. After doing this allover my body I stop to see this gray solid sections of flesh on the ground by my feet.

“What the hell has happened to me?”

Looking back at myself in the mirror I see someone thats not me. I look the same just, clean, healthy, like I’m from the thoroughbred heart of the capital sector.
Feeling stronger now I slowly wonder back into the main room.
Placing myself on the sofa I feel strange. A need for something. Only knowing that its close by. But what is it?..

Climbing out of my seat and walking off. I can only say one thing

“I gotta go see tex’s”


...


well thats the end of the chapter i hoped you liked it. and if ya did like it and want more, suggest it and stuff man otherwise you'll have to pay full price then for a signature copy.
anyway have this from SOA aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message