Monday 19 November 2012

The Introduction

Hello there my, I say fello, and say people, so err,
Start over.
Whatsup.
there we go thats a good start, Anyway moving on from the greeting or whatever.

I am Will, also sometiems called, William, or if in trouble or when you fucked up and someone jsut found out about it, William G.B Stokes "they dont say G.B they say the atualy name's, jsut im not telling you them, because its a mystery, yeah, mysterious arn't I" and you know your in the shit when that happens and you just go right either Attention, or jump out the fuckin' window.
So thats me Will, I am currently Drummer in the Dark Melodic Band, Winter Storm. check us out were "something witty to be added soon". I am also a guitar player, not in a band as guitarist but i'm rocking that stuff and writing song's and things so you know, its a start. I also write lyrics if you wish i could post some if enough people bother me about it.
Out of the music world I am a student studying BETC XD media at Stratford-upon-avon college. why its XD I don't know it was changed 2 years ago, before it was the ND which makes sence as its the "National Diploma" where now its "extended Diploma". And every time I type it just think like i'm putting the face XD.
See what I mean?
Anyway, I write scripts, this blog, i'm an editor, and other stuff, "useful" source of "information". I am also currently writing a Book which is basically bring vampires back from the gay, prity much, in a nutshell, its guy searched for the girl of his dreams, then has to killer her, but there's a twist in it so yeah, beat this one sharlamain.
Fine i'll upload the first chapter of that too.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm slightly sure I do other stuff as well but who knows I don't. so anyway i'm writing or starting this blog to have a slight insite of what i do on a day to day basic and stuff. "quite a long side note, those who know me, are going to be very shocked to see the lack of swearing, so those who don't know me and are reading this, i swear more than mike strutter, and if you don't know who he is, then your must be french"



So anyway I forgot what I was going on about and this may happen a bit so shit may seem over the place, as you can see, the swearing is slightly back to normal.
I have a slight plan to update this every day or few days or whatever, be interesting check it out stick with it and i'll tell ya what i do on these days or whatever  oh whats that, what are you doing today oh wise and awesome master Will? well let me fuckin' indulge you, going to game, getting me some point's, then getting me episode 4 of the walkin dead, then playing that for 2 hours then maybe a wank alter in the day who knows yet. oh yeah then poker in the evening if it is monday today.

Over all, i think this was a prity good start, so anyway, this is me signing off. or some shit.
err
"a nice thing to say at the end of a blog that is witty and a badass catchphrase"
          Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message