Sunday 21 April 2013

all good things to come

So tomorrow then.

I will tell you the tale of the BBQ adventure.
The building of the BBQ.
The BBQ itself.
The chilling.
The building of the Gazebo.
The fuckin' car crash thing that almost happened because of some dumb mother fucker'

And maybe other shit.


But you may recall me talking about a cat right.
Every now n then walking to and from the pub there is this black cat that walks beside me and shit.
I'm like.

Whats up cat, how you doin'?

And other stuff you know.
Talking and shit.
Animals they are nice, funny, and better than humans.

So you know.
The other day, while walking to the pub.
The cat runs along, maybe the first time i remember seeing him this year.
and its walking along side me for a long time and shit.
And i'm going.

Hey cat i can't take you to the pub with me man.
Meow.
I know you want to but you can't man, its not for cat's.
Meow.
Thats no way to speak about women.
Meow.
Yes that is a good chat up line. Do you like water?
Meow.
then you'll like 70% of me.

You know that shit.
So it stopped after a while then.
And it walked beside me about 10 minutes ago.
But anyway.
It is time for sleep.

Goodbye people.
Have a good night and shit.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message