Saturday 23 March 2013

hehe... ayyy


Ent gona talk to much today people.
Cannot be too arsed to do so.
So don't complain.
Good.
But then if your reading this and want more man i've over 125 other posts for ya to read.
I know right. thats allot of bullshit.

But i see this as me in the near future.


Man i really don't wanna remember some shit.
Mostly you know.
How much i fuckin' spent because i got my fuckin' card out.

Really do not want to look at my bank account.
Was saving for drum sticks man.

Fuck sake.
Funny shit thought.

I go to the barman.

Is it 2 jagerbombs for a fiver?
Yeah.
I'll take 4 and a carling.

Man that shit was funny ass shit.
back in at half 3.
My cousin says i just disappeared and he phoned us askin where i am and i just go.

I'm halfway up my fuckin' hill.


Man classic funny ass nights man.

I was gona talk more but can't be fucked anymore again :P
Goodbye people.
Have a good night.
Bye.
Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message