Wednesday 20 March 2013

stuff, lowlife

so today right.
Been chillin and shit.

So you know, now and shit, its time for a nice beer and relax and shit.
Ent that right dog?


Dam right.

I just liked the dog and shit.

So anyway today right.
Dude my teacher made me laugh so fuckin' much man made me fuckin' cry and shit.
We were talking about films in IMAX
Or 3D FYI.
I know right, fine detailes and shit, never know.
I may of just educated someone.
Blonds.
Anyway.
He say, are there any films that wouldn't work in IMAX, and listed some. then said.

Shindlers list, in IMAX... Oh i can really see the ash.

Dude.
that shit broke man man i was laughing for about 5 minutes man couldn't stop.
i would stop for a second then, fuck start again people laughing at us and shit for finding it so funny.
The teacher aswell big smile how fuckin' funny i found it.
Just avoid an answer from me because my reply would just be hysterics 


MAn and this song has a perfect chrous for me man.
I say that i jsut really like it and think.
Yeah thats what i like ta fuckin' hear, and say, and fuckin' do.

And if I get drunk well, I'll pass out
On the floor now baby
You won't bother me no more
And if you're drinkin' well, you know
That you're my friend and I say
I think I'll have myself a beer

ayy.
You love that shit.
And that would be a plan for tonight, but need ta be chillin for tomorrow and shit.
So how you guys doin?


Was about all i wanna talk about really.
So with that my people, i bid you fairwell.
Goodbye.

Will.

Also this song its very much me aswell.

I've got a beer-stained t-shirt looking like Joe Dirt
Something 'bout me just ain't right

Those who know me, know that shits true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message