Friday 1 February 2013

Willaday, Pub lessons and flirting.

So you know when someones doing something,
or saying something and you end up like this cat?


Yeah I just wanted to show the picture of the cat man.
Funny shit.


I think I need a Willaday
Whats that you ask?
Its a holiday done Will style, its not to interesting  Just a nice relax. Go to place, Drink a little bit have a laugh then sleep on the floor using ya bag as a pillow.
What more do you need man.
Also I must point out, thats in doors at a mates place. Not on the street.
Always have a laugh.

Anyway in other news and shit had an interesting development of a day.
I say that, no first lesson so Myself and Liam decided to do what the teacher would of wanted us to do.
You know the standard, go to the pub get a jagerbomb n beer in, You know these college teachers.
Anyway second lesson got some feedback and shit from last project.
...
Moving on.
So had a laugh, I thought. What do I wan to do in this lesson right now? so i fucked off and did some questionares or some shit.
Didn't ask that many people to the fuckin' pub.
Think I was flirtin' again I should really find out what that fuckin' flirting is, Someone wanna give us a hand? you know, these people confuse us man.
And yes I am cute just say it again.
Liam did explane it the best way by saying

"Its when you use words to get people to sleep with you"

Where as I use words to get people to get us a fuckin' drink.



Brilliant song man.
So I finally figured out a good ending for this thing i've been writing, it was supost to be the guys wedding but its actually his funeral.
Started to write somethin' new aswell, thinkin' will try and write a book or something short story or some shit. See how it goes it could be dragged out a bit but fuck I'll save dragging shit out for the fuckin' blog.
So anyway taking influence from californication plot like, where hank writes about waht he knows and shit and his own experiences even and shit. So thats what I've decided to do a little bit.
...
People may get mad.
It's a surprise until the things finished and shit.
Well some people can read that shit, others.
Not so much.
I can tell you its about a musician though.

So its friday night and shit. Plans you say?
Have a little drink and write some of that fuckin' story down man. Be interesting  get that shit knocked out and done and shit. get a few chapters and shit, print that shit give it to some Teachers and shit, Got one directly in mind right now man gotta rock it out before Tuesday.
Always need real people and shit who would tell ya what works like, if its shit then they say its shit, if its good they tell ya its good. Just dont go saying this is shit but to you say its good. Man if somethings shit say its fuckin' shit. Honest man, its something that people have fuckin' well lost.

Need another jager man, bad throats comin' back a bit. Jack Daniels for a bad head, jager for the throat. And if your into black metal singing. Raven from 1349 says its good for the voice aswell.
So there you guys go man.
A lesson again and shit.
I should teach some shit, that would always go down well.

Anyway I think thats enough for today.
Fuck it, I'm out.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message