Thursday 31 January 2013

Today, American Beauty and Stuff


So lets get to it then.
Today right chilled out at college had first lesson with the Legendary and perfect teacher Monica. Not a nicer person out there really nice, knows her stuff as well what more do you need.
Also the type of person you dont wanna swear around and thats few people. So far thats only reserved for me Gran, Monica and maybe the queen.
So thats about that really.
Good lesson on interviews for a radio podcast. Both featuring Dustin Hoffman. First one was ehh, second one was pretty good. Will have to try and remember who it was and send it ya way. Started really good.
But the first one did sound like an obituary at the start.

So let me get onto my next story of business.


Let me tell you firstly about what i saw today. So allow me to go american beauty on you mother fucker's.
I was sittin there merrily as ya do in the car, and a ballon just appeared out of nowhere so I watched it come along and I thought some kid was holding it. But i also saw that it was goin' up in the fuckin' air and shit, so it moved across the screen because thats was what it was like in the car watchin' this thing, and i see that its just a runaway one man with a weight on it to stop it floating about...
Yeah I know.
well floating around the home and shit.
So anyway we grabbed that after noone came and shit.

So that was a present for Rachel.
Then she goes and fuckin' leaves the thing here.


So yeah had rachel round, we went to wagamama's. Got food take out and shit. Was nice. Had donuts from that place. Selfridges and shit. They were nice and shit never had em before.
Watched pokemon n played guitar hero 3.
What more do ya need?
So anyway.



The reason why I'm posting these Nickelback videos. Nothing against em and shit, just were doing a cover of one of these. Learning both to see which fits. Me and James feelin' Animals more. For me its because the drummin's badass and love nothing more to show off and shit.
And if ya fuckin' up the first one. That ones always classic to do on stage and shit.
Always a laugh.
and John and Al thinkin' more how you remind me.
Now no problem with it just for me I feel that its abit slower and a downer compared to the rest of the music and stuff. just feels a lower mood to me.
But we'll be jammin' em next week so will have ta check em out then.


I did a bit of photography and shit today.
So was gona get some footage and shit so i had stuff for a drum cover. I got that stuff aswell but saw shit and thing. That would make a good picture aswell and shit. Gotta love nature man.
check out a few of these pictures and shit man.
just wanna see what you guys think.
Nice change and shit.








Will just leave you with them few images and shit.
You know not to make.
Didn't take meny actually about 20-30 ish.
Just the focus was a bit off could I couldn't see shit but hey, shit still works and stuff.

Will leave it there and shit people.
See ya about and shit, have a good night n god-bless.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message