Wednesday 30 January 2013

Diminished, Gibson's and actually more Gibson's

Do you guys wanna know what its like when I'm at the pub without money and someone says those magic words.
You know the ones.
Would you like a drink?
See, Nat dont say that. she just goes.
Really?
But when she agrees I usually end up looking like this.


Or thats when someone puts one down right infrount of us and its never ment to be.
So anyway jammin' this kickass shit man some horror style stuff, thought man i want some creepy sounding shit. So naturally  went to the diminished scale right. So check out some positions and stuff and did some runs of it, some exercises and shit.
I should maybe do a video at some point about guitar shit. If ya guys like man someone say a word.
Anyway.Yeah jammin' shit, pretty strange sounding but like it man.
Rock that shit G.


Anyway.
So I've been watching Californication as i've fuckin' said. And I've began to notice something in TV shows. If you have a guitar player involved in it. There weapon of choice is usually a Gibson Les Paul. Its like no others exist, they have other brands make a cameo but thats all it is.
Dude or Chick goes to get a new guitar.
I'll try that one, its a Fender Strat. And they always do this. look at the Chord shape. I Swear its always a D or a G. And they never seem to have a guitar pick n all. jsut use there thumb and open hand.
unless your a good actor and you cup the hand to make it look like your finger picking. Or can play the Git-Fiddle, whichever.
But anyway.
So they strum the Fender Stat once or twice. then suddenly something happens and a Gibson Les Paul pops out of nowhere. Usually a guy walks in or some shit, or someone trys it out and can't play and storms off like Ted Nugent.
Why ted nugent I dont know I just remember a story where we tried Eddie Van Halens guitar rig and goes. I dont sound like Eddie and storms off or something.
Anyway, then they hint.
"I want that one mother fucker'"
Then they get that gibson and all is fine and dandy. Also tis rare you ever see the fuckin' thing.



Alright so finished watchin season 1 of californication now. Thats kickass endin.
Anyway.
Did i hear you mother fucker's ask guitars?



Yeah baby I did do an austin powers while taking these pictures.
Yes, Yes, Yes. No No.

Now I've got me other Gibson aswell right. The legend, Wait for it.
Keep waiting its gona be awesome.
I hope your not Lactose intolerant because of the last word.
you ready?
Dary.

The Gibson Corvus.
What i hear you say?
Well let will fuckin' well say.
The Gibson Corvus was a guitar design "no shit" In the early 80's and in production between the years of 82 and 84.
Or something don't fuckin' quote us.
But do so if its right.
"insert sexist joke about men always being right here"
So anyway I got one last year from the music shop down the road. a Corvus 1, which means it has one hum-bucker pick up.
...
I'm assuming you don't need me to explain what a Corvus 2 and 3 stands fore.
But then theres always some mother fucker who wont join that shit together.
A Corvus 2 is two hum-buckers and a Corvus 3 was designed to rivel the Fender Strat in sound and shit.
So anyway i got a Corvus 1. And your thinking.
Fuck that must of set ya back, its 29 years old good condition and shit must of been fuckin' thousands and shit.
Fuck no man.
Less than ya think actually.
Simple research would tell ya how much just type in Gibson Corvus for sale and you'll find a fuckin', price. Its never that hard to do anything.
...
;)
So anyway I'll get some pictures of the fuckin' thing.
YOu want the pictures?
Your getting them anyway.




Anyway thats your fuckin' lot for today
Now fuck off.


I'm out.
Will.

P.S
The Corvus feels new man, proper nice. hardly any dammage. few smudges and scratches but just standard use.
Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message