Saturday 5 January 2013

Patches and Rehearsal

So I came across this.


Man, if every bloke told the truth, then, well there would be a world full of single's and the sales of flashlights would sky rocket. Then the population would lower and eventually everyone would be like
For fuck sake, we gotta do it so we can continue on the human race
Then it would go feminism and shit then humans would die out and we'll all meat somewhere somehow and have a nice drink.

Yeah I don't know either
Before I get to the past about the band practice thing the other day because I forgot to talk about it. let me ask a question.
I wanna get me a back patch for me leather waistcoat that i wear everyday, over the top of everything. So its my cut pretty much. Now I got an idea for this design and shit, but me drawing is shit. and cant find anyone to design it. Plus it dose look/sound a tad gansta SOA.
But thinkin, maybe a band logo for this shit i'm comin up with. Not that keepin shit from bands i'm in just. I'm the drummer in them, and also it wouldn't fit. I mean can you imagine kings of leon playing sabbath style stuff? or nightwish playing green day.
So anyway i was thinking about this patch man.



So what do people think. Rock with that one or try and get me design idea... Designed?
Also anyone got any questions they wanna ask? because ask away man would make this blog allot more interesting.


So Winter Storm rehursal the otherday. i say rehursal, we run through gatekeeper and that other one, you know with the china on the off beat. yeah that one, I think it begings with an S...
So anyway we were running through waynes new one aswell again as a full band, preparation for album recording

"I'm bein' fuckin' replaced by a computer  Dont mind mind just get more annoyed that other people mind so fuckin' much. so the annoying thing is other people getting annoyed for me. People, always looking out for other people"

So anyway running through it and shit, went well and good. So next day got a message from hannah on facebook. pretty much say. 
did a good job in rehearsals, was impressed that you managed to learn Wayne's song so much or something.
Now, Well I gotta say. I had such a hard time then man. I was trying to think of something to say yeah i learnt it. So i'm sitting there thinking.
Yeah Yeah, I learnt the song.
Just have a good memory for some reason on this stuff. And while on mans thinker "the shitter" this morning I realised the best way I learn songs and shit, Found that if I listen to them a few times then go in a jam it like with Wayne's one when it was just me Wayne and Jason. Go along well and shit, manage to rock it because its like, heres the idea, do something similar  But atualy sitting down and learning the origonal, man takes ages and stuff. Few hours workin em out.
Found me way and shit now. Listen to it and when someone says.
You did a good job learning that. 
Just say.
Yeah man I learn that shit.


So its 2 years of me and Rachel being together tomorrow.
Yeah fuck off with ya fuckin' comment's, So comin' over later and shit, chilling out, gona cook some stuff. Chicken, gotta have chicken. Maybe homemade pizza stuff, man got this recipe and shit. If its good, will fuckin' tell ya that shit. maybe even make a fuckin' video.
Then stayin the night and stuff.
So thats that man, goin morrisons and shit to get the shit thats needed and shit then thats fuckin' well it.

Also i saw this thing was your birth month is what you do, and first letter of ya name is what you do it for. like new ears resolution.
And guess what i fuckin' got?
Swear less for charity.
...
I know right, they'll make lots more if I just fuckin' swore for charity.


Anyway will leave it at that.
Goodbye mother fucker's.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message