Friday 18 January 2013

Snow day and finally, a video with the new camera

Peaceful
Discreet
Non-Aggressive
You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.


thats what that shape means man, and thats what appealed to me the most.
ahh stumble upon, what next.


So its fuckin' snowin' right, so in a mo I'm gona go film stuff in the garden and maybe if I can handel the cold of that, go down the road a tad to the park. then come back and hopefully me nob ent frozen off. I need that shit man, what else am I gona piss from then. a fuckin' tube?
man, be weird piss from something the size of the london underground.

Also if you think that last coment was serious then shit man the fuck you guys on.

So anyway, that song right, along with watching Grind the other day. makes me want to get a swimming pool, fill that mother fucker up[ with snow and just dive on in. have a fuckin' pal around you know.
be badass.


thats my cat.

So today I filmed the snow stuff outside in me back garden, just some simple footage. nothing majorly spectacular happened and cant be arsed to talk about it too much so watch the video i made out of it. the color correction i did was badass, was just accidental aswell was going to get rid of it then watched it and it was awesome.
it really brought out the snow even more. please watch I really liked making it.


and if you have time, please like the blog's facebook page, it will be updated each day with new blog posts. aswell as other things which may happen.

I'll leave it there for today people, an early one but. what more do you really need.

Have a good day, enjoy the snow, if it is snowing where you are, in America, or Romania, Australia, Germany, India, Philippines, Brazil, Croatia, and Ireland.

Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message