Tuesday 15 January 2013

I'll get around to it



Alright so today right, I took the day off college you know to get better and shit "heal" better and shit and recover. So today then just relaxed and chilled out, so watched a film. Grind, was alright man old school about 4 dudes who go across country trying to get on a skate demo thing, and its a comedy as well  Was kickass.
Just only annoying thing when ya think back ta shit like, fuck that shit was fun. you mother fucker's.
And i mean that like you know when you would go hang out and shit, and it was just hangin' out. where now its like. yo wanna hang out. Yeah man, see ya in the pub, hey look other people lets go about others and shit. Now no problem and shit, just ya wanna hang out just a few people dont wanna spread out like shit man, alot of people. "I dont know names to well, my bad (actually i don't remember anyone telling me names, so I just try and pick them up)"
And thats that shit man, need an adventure man, some rockin ass shit somewhere.
Fuckin' road trip or something, campin' shit, jsut walk and see where shit takes ya.
Maybe to a murder but ya never know.

So watch old school films man.


So also let me tell ya about this penicillin shit i'm takin.
One of the other things it cures is gonareiha, So you know I gotta do the thing.
Text ya best mates telling them this then saying.

Shall I give ya the name of it so you can get some?

True arsehole, but someones gotta fuckin' do it.
So, for today people. That is it.

Atualy, one of the side effects is hyper activity. Which may explain why i cleaned the shit out of me room, wrote some weird ass H.I/M style song, jsut music at the mo. and other shit.
strange.

So anyway, with that my good people.
Goodbye.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message