Tuesday 8 January 2013

back at college

So today kids let me tell you how it went.
Well firstly I got into college turns out I forgot my student card, please kick us out and let us go home. Fuck sake. But before that bullshit, meet the group outside the first room.
This is how the conversation went with Rachel by text

Fuck me, need to be on suicide watch.
why?... dont worry me.
"because I didn't reply for a while was in lesson"
not me on suicide watch. I've decided, I'm on homicide watch.
what did they do.
Just misrable annoying fuck's

No jokeing at all prity much how it went, fuck I was back in college 5 minutes and alrady wanted a drink. So as soon as Liam got in about 10 to 10 was on out way to pub.


Just had the one but its more productive that being in the fuckin lesson. We did atualy sort out a filming location. Mainly due to the fact I have a thing called "Logic".
Also I heard the quote today.
"the life of a 17 year old"
...
Yes homicide watch it is then


So that was that bullshit then, then the pure stupidity of people.
I'm the editor why are they asking me so many questions about camera shots and things?
Well as editor you need to know the shots you editing so if you want extra that the director dosent want himself they still have to be filmed, there fore it is a good question for him to ask.
But i'm on sound so lips tight I dont need to do shit apart from stand there and hold a fuckin' mic.


Other that than the days been alright. I was seriously thinking this morning.
I should just quit this bullshit, it is really a fuckin' waste of time with these fuckers here. I know people more interesting in creating short films who aren't inside this education bullshit.
but still.
You gotta put up with bullshit for some reason so lets try to leave the homicide to the americans and get on with shit.

With that, fuck off.
Will.

Time for another fuckin' drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message