Monday 21 January 2013

stuff, and drum cover finally



So err, nothing much gone on really.
...
Made a advert from the thing I filmed yesterday due to problems in the editing process and shit, but nothing to major, re-filming soon and shit so will have the drum cover up and rocking soon people, don't you mother fucker's worry or fret or whatever.


So I re-filmed the cover and stuff, made a little mistake in this one area and you know said fuck, but then I though. man its near enough perfect, thats golden for me. Besides, it wouldn't be will if it didn't have a slight mistake and swearing.


It just looked cool 57 mins remaining and on 57%
So thats that really  its uploading as we speak. and i'm already planning the next one. I'm currently learning "Th...090njgbfuehad Error its a fuckin' surprise  and got plans to film some other footage for it, like get a group of people to stand put there middle fingers in the air and say "fuck you" be awesome for the video. you know have drum covers with a little something else other than a guy drumming from one angle.


This is a Anivircary present from Rachel, its a pillow with many bands on it that I'm a fan of. And Jack Daniel's  You can tell how awesome I like it as its wearing my cut. really good pillow aswell, nice and soft and fuckin' comfy man.
You wanna know what rachels like? well have this picture, well gif.


Well thats on the ice. or when it snows, and were walking.
She fell over once, I didn't laugh. honest.
"I did allot"
I caught her thats the main thing.

So my drum coves uploaded, you guys wanna see it yet?


Well do you guys?
I'll take your silent reading as a laugh, also that little giggle that followed.
How do I know this you may ask?
Just a fuckin' guess really.
So get ready for this awesomeness of me.



Finally the mother fucker' uploaded.
It took two hours to put to youtube. to render the video at first it was half hour, to edit it about 15 minutes get everything in places and stuff. then to change effects and stuff render them anout half hour. then to finish off adding the color correction to everything took about half hour. Then 15 minutes to export as a quicktime movie file. in 1920x1080 standard.
Then the youtube upload fuck me 2 hours.
Anyway its done now and you mother fucker's best enjoy it.

Can't wait to do the next one.


Some people would call this art.
For some reason.

So anyway other than that, thats pretty much it for the day. Poker later on going to be rockin. I'm in 3rd place, dont think I can catch up as 2nd place is about 130 points ahead in the league. If I win tonight then i'll get 100 points, but he'll have to come last or something for me to catch up next time. Unless its the play offs or something tonight.
Anyway its a close one ish.

So with that my good people. Have a good night and shit
Goodbye, your lord of awesome.
Will.



I just came across these today by accident. badass shit I think.
Zee germans

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message