Monday 10 December 2012

Ace fuckin' Jack

This is prity much how it would go in court


Am I right, or am I right.


So i'm listning to SLAYER, You gotta have SLAYER. If no, FUCK OFF. But seriously keep reading.
So anyway bitches man, and by that I mean.


They gotta make more sense, I mean shit man. If you start a conversation with me, don't skimp out and shit, don't remove fine details.
"Note not in the gay way, I really dont give a fuck about clothing you have just bought, because there is only one question I will have which is (is it comfy) because thats how I base my own clothing on, (man this shits comfy) which is why I still wear the same shit for over 5 years, with some cases even being more than that. Like the beanie had that since i was before double digest"
yeah that went supost to be its own paragraph it jsut happened, so anyway.
Yeah prity much don't complain when we say stuff then you say "you don't even know what i'm on about"
Bitch, if you had of mother fuckin' told me what you were fuckin' on about I would of fuckin' replied a-motherfuckin'-cordinly, so if you got a problem, tell us and I will say stuff that may help, or what I do to chill when that shits goin on. But don't tell us something then say "you don't know whats happaning" well you told us enough Bullshit to have a fuckin' quess at.


But going back to the pictures at the beginning of this blog, I was atualy on about the mother fucker "shit I forgot hot to spell (fucker) then" At the poker touniment, sudenly mother fucker comes over. I'm low on shit, should be time to go, All or nothin.
I get a pair of fuckin queen's metal all in baby mayaswell. guy to my right goes 1200, thats me all in go on.
Mother fuckin' fucker had Ace fuckin' Jack
...
...
...
Lets jsut say if he comes down with a case of broken neck it wasent me.

Also it was nothing FYI, Mother fucker.
Food was fuckin' nice man, chicken corma or somewhat with rise, And bang on the side two ham sarnie's, what more could you ask for... other than a beer. But the beer wasn't free, the Coke and coffe's were free.
Thats why jim should be getting rid of his sky subscription to go there more oftern. 
Yeah yeah im a member just watchin' the game. gettin' the free shit.
Its a solid plan man.

Anyway in other news i've started to adapt the first scene from the original Dawn Of The Dead so we can film it soon at college studio then be like. We could remake this shit, Mr George A. Romero, what do ya think.

Well probably not taht face but still stands.

So anyway band practice soon with Quid check em out there rockin n a fuckin' half.
...
In mother fuckindeedaly was quite rockin, Anal cheeky cunt, got us a present. walks in
Here ya are i got you this
err okay
its leaflets on alcholisim

fuck's he fuckin' trying to fuckin' well say?
if you think you know answer in the comments


Also happy birthday to people, you know who you are. Drinks are on you.

Lots of Lo.... Hate.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message