Sunday 23 December 2012

let me tell you what I did


so last night then...
...
...
err.


stuff happened, shit got drank. what more do ya need to know.
So anyway let me tell ya about my pisses.
fuck its cold.
So went for a piss, someone must of had a hefty fuckin' meal or something cus the bog was covered in fuckin puke, all on the seat, fuckin' floor everything. was fucked up. still, gotta piss.
So then bit later on went for another fuckin' piss, other side of pub you know packed and covered in puke fuck that. So have me piss, wash me hands, walk out then i just here from inside the pisser someone say.
Whats with Sabbath doing here?
So naturally I walked back in and said.
whats so fuckin' bad about black fuckin' sabbath?
Now bear in mind i've had a fuckin' few at this point so my wittyness has somehow stopped working.
seriously I went to get a fuckin' card for rachel, she best fuckin love it. Manliness just went right out the window when buying that one. so get to the till with the card and other thing, the person drops it and says something related to dropping it.
couldn't think of a witty response man. Man, light-saber beer are fuckin' deadly.


Yup dont really remember much.
Saw someone from me old school started talkin for a bit was nice man.
Can fuckin' well think of anything else that happened. Got a lift back home from Ben was good of him. otherwise I would of ended up walkin back like that drunk guy trying to take on the hill.


I'll just throw that image in there for some reason.
Goin' for a nice meal with Rachel soon, should be nice. Really rather want a fuckin' pizza man.
So anyway then.
Good-bye people.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message