Sunday 16 December 2012

gig day over

I'm just a thorn in your side,
The disrespect in your eye,
I can't control myself.
I'm like a snake in your drain,
I'm taking over your brain,
'Cuz I can't help myself.


Every time I turn my head,

I can hear everything that's said,
I know they wish I'd go away.


Here I am again,

Hey now, hey now,
I'm the mother fucker of the year.


So today was gig day, and I had a rather big hangover. As it turns out me and Rowan decided it would be a good idea to celebrate 500 views of this blog by drinking my sisters boyfriends christmas present...
Why you may as?

See it makes sense man.
So anyway spent most the bad in fuckin' bed, woke up at half 9 then just chilled out and had a bit of a hangover for a while, well finally got up at 10 past 4 and hadta take my drum kit apart to go gig was alright actually, felt proper rock n' roll man, you know matt surom est.
But while chillin' found out were taking a trip to Sheffield in january, and also i keep mixing up january and july which is a wee bit annoying.



We watched this man its piss funny you gotta check it out.
Anyway go to the gig was prity good chillin' was a pool table had few games chillin'. Set shit up Jasons keyboard wernt workin' so he was pretty annoyed, funny though.
Keyboard players, have the attitude of the old school drummer.
My left drum pedal moved forward abit and got cought so it wouldn't come back up, so during a mid section of the first song pulled it back a bit. Then after that shortly after the thing fell appart before the proper fast part which was a motherfucker, but still good anyway you gotta have that shit.
The Green Star where we played is prity kickass place, think it would make a good location for a short film man thats badass.

Anyway cant be arsed to talk about much else tired and shit.
Good bye people.
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message