Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Shopping and Competition

So as the title states, that today. I, went christmas shopping. so you know, It was something like this.

Managed to get quite a bit of shit you know. only took about hour and a fuckin' half. was lookin up so much at what shops seemed the gayest for shit to buy for Rachel, turns out it was poshest one won. The staff man, man these were Dorrage but you can tell they were shipston-on-stour worthy.
man aspire style was strange man. propper busy.
also some other thing that I forgot about that shits strange. But its good I got it so waht do you expect. If I'm gona get something shit, its gona be Morrisons value larger. See its that man, its worse than tesco's value larger.


Is how I felt in Morrison's. The bitch at the till didn't even make a witty joke, or even laugh about the copious amounts of alcohol I bought for christmas. And it was a good one to.

You gotta get your christmas shopping done.
"places beer"

You got any I.D?
man bitch where your christmas fuckin cheer. Have a fuckin joke

It's a fair enough question but have a laugh. Man your till was empty so  can get out quick as possible, My fuckin' bad for ruining your conversation with the other moody lookin' bitch on the other till. Who's till was also empty.


So buying shit for me dad, Went to some outdoor shop you know the one right next to BHS or some shit. walked in, looked about quite a fuckin' bit found shit all. Didnt find anything where I though, Well that would come in handy. So was walking out and stopped by a seller person.

"Need any help?
err jsut shoppin for christmas stuff
Ahh who for?
Me dad, cant find anything so may jsut have to go Morrison's and get "Classified"
Yeah thats allways the best option"

And thats about it from christmas shopping.
My fucking new snare drum skin hasn't came which is real fuckin' useful.
so rest of the day now means chillin' out while running through set and practicing again. and the ucas bullshit thats always fun.

What's a lesbian pirate's favourite saying?

'Well, scissor me timbers!'

gotta have a joke in there at some point.
And the snare skin came took a while shit man. its on there and sounding good man.
on skype to nat again she's on the phone to someone.
I'm sorry if I make myself prity for you?
Yeah people confuse me n all.

Also I'm doing a competition to win a signed snare drum skin, signed by me. 
To win just drop us a comment saying why you should win, and who the fuck you are.
This competition will last until the 21st next friday, and noone make any end of the world comments otherwise you lose all chances of winning. unless its by default "default being your the only one who comments"

So thats that people.
Also the rules have changed, if your the only one who comments and its about the end of the world on next friday, the skin goes to Nat herself.
Because shes evil and shit, I mean look at this shit. I mean just look at these pictures.
"she said it was mean and i had to update it"




evil and a mother fuckin' half that.
She can't deny its all true.
Anyway, thats it for today people.

merry fuck off.
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message