Sunday 9 December 2012

Poker Tournament at redtooth, or redtooth poker tournament whatever

Well today my friends it is the Redtooth Poker Tournament

Rachels corner
So Will decided to let me say something on his blog, I don't know how much of this he'll put up and how much he'll just delete straight away so if there's gaps in the text you know why. 
Today I plan on procrastinating from my uni work, but for all intents and purposes be seen to be "doing work". But it is a Sunday so some relaxation must be allowed, however are try to justify my procrastination everyday in a similar way.   

Jesus christ the fuck was that, back to Will B-|T-Dub. So getting ready and shit, Bens on his way over. Maybe hungover but someones gotta do it. Anyway made a kickass metal mix tape. But on a CD shit man get with the times. Will show you whats on it.


So it turns out only nickelback burned and one machinehead song so redone it is to just nickelback. And figure how to do it now so tahts metal. Anyway got nothing too much to talk about so its a short one today so good bye.


Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message