Thursday 13 December 2012

I've had views in OhCanada.

Yo people, it turns out my audience is reaching a wide area of the world. Which is quite intresting because for the first fiew days of having this i did just watch the views and see what countries were viewing this. And today i've had my first views from Canada thats metal.


Had views in stranger places like of Bahrain, Whatever that is. Germany, China, Russia and France as well which i'm surprised at, that i havent had abuse from the frenchies going.
You English bastard. But then thats also Scottish people Welsh people the Irish and even in most cases the English ourselves.
Anyway vies in Malta Australia, i mainly think thats my sister over there but you never know man. Doubt she'll read this shit.
Fuck turns out i've had views in Sweden that shits awesome. And the United States, there in second place, but still its the homeland of The United Kingdom which is rockin the lead.



So moving onto shit.
started filming today got some work back to redo. Apparently it was plagiarized because I use Word at college and "Iwork" at home so the fonts different which made it look not mine. that mother fucker.
So went onto doing some filming which was pity good had a laugh. I think we got some pictures somewhere.
Turns out we dont but you know.
So anyway it was a right laugh doin' stuff. never had to do sound while under a fuckin' table. was interesting, quite funny and all.
Yeah I had food not a clue where I was goin' with this.


Gotto learn Slade Happy Christmas, Shit me man is that shit boring, never realized how boring it is till ya have to play it.
Yes there is a banging joke in there somewhere. humm...
But anyway you know what you gotta do.


Its have a little drink, You know its true people.

Actually today when we were walking to the filming location we had to go up some stairs, And we walked past some of our fellow students and shit. And they said.

girl: where are you guys going?

another girl: we're going up to heaven
me: Yeah i'm not.


Yup that happened, was quite witty because you know its true.
I say girl, because I cant remember who said it. Even though they have the same name. Kate, but you know. You never know. And the "Another Girl" can't remember who that one was either. I just about know who the "Me" was.
So anyway I think thats that for today so. 

Peace.
Will.



This is really fitting for how I view the posts and where they come from and all.
Also I would use smily faces but don't really wanna use them on a blog. I just about get away by using English.

Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message