Wednesday 5 December 2012

day 17. Fun and a fuckin bun

I heard the est saying today, By winter storm basist Jamie. and he said
Guys I've completely dropped a bollock.
piss funny man i gotta use that one. And you should check out the band that is Winter Storm. Not only do we have the same initials, but also i'm the drummer. So what more do you want.
other than to find out who Rey Mysterio is.



so having nice and fuckin fun yay, i fuckin hate most of all not being able to do shit, man and fuckin about is one of my favorite things but theres a diffrence about fuckin about for a few hours. and having fuck all to do for a few hours.
The one involves choice, you chose to chill out fuck about and have a laugh, and you end up doing something., such as learn some new shit, find some new shit out. you know shit that helps ya with stuff, such as checkin out new drum shit, learning new riff's. rehursing a fuckin set that you gotta do. practice man it takes time and effort. Whereas waiting around and doing fuck all for someone else is not fucking well worth it.

where the other one when you have to wait around for someone elses shit, whats the point in that. just forced to stay in one place while you wait for time to pass which is jsut waisted. when you could travel out get to where you need to be and get shit done.


"also, christmas is soon Cough Cough"
GIFD
Get It Fucking Done

what more do you need to know, just get shit fucking done, dont fuck about. it may take a while, just get it fuckin well done. and don't fuck with others path, or revolve it souly around your mother fuckin own.
hey i need you now
no can do i got this shit to do

dont be a fuckin bitch, dont blame them and shit, work around and get it fuckin done.

...

So I've figure out the nice way of saying
FUCK YOU!!
Its simple I don't know why it took me this long to figure out. There I was having a review, and you have to put down a comment on how you feel about it and shit. so natrualy I wanna say
FUCK YOU!!
But you know, thats no constructive advice or some bullshit. So anyway I'm sitting there thinking, humm... what can I say thats the nice way of putting that
I know what I wanna say just trying to think of how to say it
Its ok take your time

Humm... Ahh I know
"Yes I agree with everything."

Man I think it works quite fuckin' well.

Thats a think was sittin with people from me class today, joke about jsut how they talk they sound posh... and how they work in a wine shop and have wine tastings but thats by the by. anyway these girls came over, never seen em before.
Man, i've never heard something that made me wanna drink so much in my life.

You know its true

So anyway onto the next turn of events and shit. Me, me Mom and me Dad were in morrisons, you know, meraly going about our whatever the fuck you do when in a "shopping center" so we get to fuckin payin, you know theres going to be some form of fuckin beer there, because i'm there?
So were at the till and shit
Nah just leave em in the trolle, so. Whos paying?
lookin at each other like the fucks this bitch on about
me mom: well I am
Bitch fucki'n looks at me
are you over twenty
yes
Five
...
Well i'm prity fuckin well sure i'm over 5
Can i see some I.D
We all fuckin look at each other like that the fuck is this fuckin bitch fuckin well fuckin on about? theres a twenty year old, with his parents, in morrisons buying beer...
I'm prity sure, the person buying the beer needs to be over the legal limit, fair play if its an 18 year old with a group ofn people who dont look old enough. but the fact i'm with my mom and dad, who in non way offencive, look older than that. ask me if i have I.D?
I mean waht if they instead of me had a fuckin snotty nose fuckin shit machine? some 3-6 year old with them.
"Oh sorry, do they have I.D?"
No they fuckin don't, there fuckin 6 for fuck sake. so the fact we ahve a 6 year old with us means we can't buy alcohol? so we have to live with the fucking thing sober? the fuck is wrong with the fucking store

I mean for fuck sake. Now, not that being I.D'ed dosent annoy us, I don't mind it, your doin ya job, fair-mother-fuckin'-play. But with people, under double adult super-fuckin'-vision and you still have to ask.
"Are you old enough."
Do I look like I can fuckinwell sneek 24 fuckin' beers into a class room, crack one open and shit, and say. 
"Hey... This is a good mother fuckin lesson?"
Yes I look like I would do that. because"Censored"
And Yes I agree with everything.

Its just fuckin' stupid. Its brilliant because its a joke and shaired experiance but for fuck sake.
This "health n Fuckin' Safty" shit and other shit around things can jsut fuck right fuckin' off.
Not saying give beer to kids, thats just plain fuckin stupid.
Its just the idea of the fuckin' thing. I drink, so what. other peple my age drink, so what i'm 20 who fuckin' dosent? "do tell I am intrested"
If your yunger, then fair play. if younger than I think then the fuck are you doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message