Monday 31 December 2012

Going Out to Birmingham


So a conversation went something like.

coming out friday?
go on then
He wont come out to birmingham he never dose

Well let me explain as to why I dont go out to birmingham.

The main reason is because when people do decide to go to birmingham they tell me just as soon as I get to the pub, when they've known all along that they are going to go. So prity much drag me out to buy myself one beer and hang around thinking.
well cheers for fuckin' well telling me, it is really nice to be told that i'm being brought out to be told. hey were going somewhere else sorry. but you should come anyway.
Yeah that sounds good, really, cheers thanks.

But then its not like i'm not asked to go out to birmingham, I get asked quite often by bandmate Wayne to go to eddies. Which I would go to if I could, and I say "if I could" I mean everyone in the band lives Stourbridge odd way so the chances of me catching a lift back to solihull area is quite slim.

Which leads onto the main reason of why I don't like it.
just getting back home, its not often I worry about things but this is. I like to be able to know that if I go out, have quite a fuckin' few and think.
Man I need to go bed man.
No problem just walk on back home man, problem solved, in bed waking up thinking, what the fuck just happened.
Like when i'm in Sheffield or Swansea, man you had a good night tonight right? you come out more often when were back in birmingham.
yeah man, would love to.

but thing is, in those places town/pub and home are within walking distance, like under a mile. where, town as in birmingham and solihull are about 8 miles appart I think. "I cant remember the map properly but give or take 2 miles, but not give". So chanses of walking home and knowing where I am are pritty slim. And taxi that shit? fuck know man I hardly have the money to go out properly without nicking a ride back to somewhere close by from someone else. Hobs moats fine with me baby.

So standard is in birmingham i've found is get to a place that opens at about half 10/11 which is when the people I should be going with get there. Then i have to somehow manage to get a drink only to have to finish it quick to run to the station to get a train home.
last trains at half 11. and its 5 quid into the palces. don't really seem worth it that much man if im goin with people with a propper way of getting back home, sorted golden will come alone, I like a little bit of preparation man. but nah fuck it, he dont seem like he wants to come so we'll tell him last thing when he ent prepaired or even knowing about this shit,
 cheers thanks.

 it mainly just dosent seem like a popper point. Because if you actually like us enough to invite us out. do it before hand. not to much though to ask in the fuckin' morning thats enough warning. two weeks before? takin the piss thats someones birthday man, but fair play. thats advanced warning.

fuck it.
Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message