Friday 14 December 2012

Friday bitches

So its friday today.
Its weekend time.
Time to relax and shit.
Maybe the last weekend of us or whatever.
Fuckin myans.

But if so, you gona wanna get one in before hand, as Slash's new album Apocalyptic Love is about. You wanna go out with a bang, you know you'll wanna get one in before you go out. Let me think about expanding this a bit more.
So you'll get the M&M's and you know use them wisely, you know maybe go all out and get a life time supply its only 6 days init may aswell.
Only about 3 or 4 people will get that M&M thing thats metal.


So today right, been chillin'. First lesson the computers fucked so can't edit at all, thats fun the only session you look forward to "appart from drinking" and the computers fucked. man was looking forward to having that shit edited and uploaded by tonight. That mother fucker.
Turns out I got "Motion" so i can edit that stuff and get the same effect, but getting the files sent over soon so I can edit that shit. be up for ya tomorrow and good and metal.
I gotta thank James for that one man, sending the files so I can have some nice enjoyment tonight other than having a few tasty bevrages and listning to pantera.


Anyway in other new's thinking about getting a Digital SLR with video recording so I can shoot videos. Have a few ideas first may get some interviews and shit, thinkin' maybe with both bands, then just general people I know. you know get some footage of us rockin and make a little Press Release type thing. then on from that some short films or some shit. Got one in the pipeline with Rebel Gunslingers following them and other people doing that thing and documenting it.


You may recognize the artwork from around digbeth birmingham, solihull and many other palces. prity kickass stuff man you should keep and eye out.

Fuck me though it was propper late, its only fuckin 5.
So anyway thats about that. Chilled out, helped out a tad on tittin with the rushes we filmed yesterday just colour correction and you gotta put sound effects on there. you know just the standard toilet flushing and shit. if I would of saved it I would of but can't fuck with it man otherwise phil would be a bit annoyed. And I say annoyed just make some type of very witty clever comment, its quite strange yet interesting.


Gotta have megadeth as well as Pantera.
Still waiting for the files there rather big and about 15 of them. 200mb each so be a while upload then sending then downloading fun shit woo time for a beer. While speaking to people and shit, would this album cover by H. R. Giger looks a lot like this logo idea I've been trying to come up with but not like the logo idea I have...
anyway check it out


But the idea I'm thinking of is for a backpatch and more Sons of Anarchy-ish with the reader type thing, yet metal and dark man. with an Anarchy flag and scythe thrown in there. yeah man looking for my own patch design to go on the back of my leather waistcoat, which if you've met me you may think that we are attached at the hip... back. anyway you gotta have it man.
Will get getting this patch soon though.

As I think I have said before, but you gotta have it to get shit fuckin' done. It is a way of shit man, you gotta get shit fucking done and fucking dusted. no matter what it is, For now I got quite a bit to get sorted like rehearse the set, general drum practice and sort ucas shit out, but that ent gona take more than 2 days now is it?
well best not do the gigs in 2 days.

Also we got a gig in 2 days sunday night in stoke at the green star inn. Best fuckin' be there mother fucker's. not sure what time were on, it says 8.30 till 9.30, not an hour long thats load on and off time too, and tit about for set up naturally. so you never know and shit we may have a longer set time... yeah.
Or hopefully do a fuck it lets do full set. not cuttin' the intro or song 5 out again.

Although i can imagine me shouting from the back, Play song number 5!
I say shouting.

Anyway i guess thats enough for today so.
goodbye mother fucker's
also dexter is fuckin' awesome this week cant wait till monday. thats not saying im not excited for quid band practice and poker. Anyway.

Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a message